Our individually tailored services will help you transform your idea into a successful and legally compliant crowdsale.
- General advice on ICO
- Analysis of a variety of potential jurisdictions involving tax and legal considerations
- Selection of the most favourable jurisdiction based on individual interests and needs
- Advice on business structuring
- Preparation of the individualised action plan
- Advice on the country of issuance
- Advice on the country of operation
- Overall analysis of the applicable tax regimes
- Drafting of documentation between related parties
- Incorporation of the token issuer and the operating entity
- Drafting of term sheets, shareholder agreements and other corporate documents
- Facilitation of communication with major pre-sale investors
- Drafting of token pre-sale agreements
- Facilitation of communication with token exchanges
- Provision of legal opinions
Pre-ICO and ICO stage
- Advice on the token structure
- Drafting and review of the whitepaper
- Analysis of applicable anti-money laundering rules
- Review of other core project documents (e.g. contents of website and key press releases)
- Communication with relevant supervisory bodies
- Overall risk management and guidance on evolving legal environment
- Services of the post-ICO legal compliance
- Development of legal infrastructure necessary for the product development
- Advice on day-to-day business activities
- Advice on responses to inquiries from token holders
Justas Rupšys is specializing in banking & finance law, cryptocurrencies and ICOs. His experience in consulting clients on a variety of ICO-related matters as well as ongoing academic research have provided him with an in-depth knowledge of the ICO field. This allows him to comprehensively address the concerns of the ICO market participants.
Laurynas Didžiulis, PhD
Dr. Didžiulis is an experienced lawyer and a brilliant expert of EU financial markets regulation. He holds a PhD on the investor protection by private enforcement of MiFID. In academia, Dr. Didžiulis proposed the basic theory behind the concept and structure of financial instruments. He is a key counsellor on the asset structure and regulation of the ICO.
Paulius Miliauskas, PhD
Dr. Miliauskas is a leading modern company law expert with extensive corporate structuring experience and exceptional shareholder/partner management knowledge. This allows him to select the best corporate rules for the companies involved in ICOs and to effectively regulate relations between ICO partners and shareholders.
How can we help you?
Konstitucijos ave. 7